Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April In Review



It's been a fantastic month at SoundSuck. We've had some great featured artists, shared a few new videos, and played some solid original and remixed tracks. I have final exams next week so I'm afraid I won't be posting much for the next week or two. But I wanted to be sure to thank everyone who has been coming back to the blog over the past month by giving out the SoundSuck Mixtape Vol. 2. This April mixtape is a compilation of our ten favorite tracks we've shared on the blog over the past month.

Download SoundSuck Mixtape 4/09 Now!


Tracklist:

1. Black Heroes - Ratatat

2. Kids - MGMT

3. Wake Up (Where The Wild Things Are Version) - The Arcade Fire

4. Pachuca Sunrise (Acoustic) - Minus the Bear

5. My Girls - Animal Collective

6. Heavy Breath (Live) - David Bazan

7. 1901 (Alan Wilkis Remix) - Phoenix

8. Family Tree - TV On The Radio

9. Do You Realize?? (Postal Service Remix) - The Flaming Lips

10. Videotape (Mojib Remix) - Radiohead

Thanks again for all your support. If you are interested in writing something for SoundSuck shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment